Needing some help

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Needing some help
From: John Lambert <tr7nut@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 19:22:47 -0500
I've been reading the digest of this site for about a week now.  I love
it!  Especially the idiot stories - been ther done that!  My only
concern is that it appears to be early TR's and Spits and I have two
TR7's.  I know the shape that early owners didn't want to come!  I have
owned a Spit and (UGH) an an MG Midget in the past.  I am however
looking for advice on my front suspension.  I replaced the struts on my
80 TR7 and the springs seem to be bottomed out.  Could I have possibly
got struts that were too short?  Maybe this is my idiot story!  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks
John Lambert
79 TR7 Drophead  (150,000 mi - Daily Driver)
80 TR7 Drophead  (140,000 mi - Daily Driver)
Warner Robins Ga
Oh yeah got a 93 Maxima too