Re: Spitfire Trivia

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Trivia
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 15:46:15 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Andy,

Yes the "valuable" spitfire will have to spend the remainder of its
days in the bone yard!  At $200, I could justify the expense of
getting something that I might never sell or do anything with.  But
when he uped it another $100 I decided that I would then have to
part it out to recoup money that I would rather spend on my
Spit or my 51 Dodge truck restoration.  I don't really have the time
to do that or the space to store it all.  I am however, willing to
get parts off of it for people (when I have the time) and at no cost
other than my actual expenses.