RE: TR6 Seat Upholstery Questions

To: "'Gary Oehrle'" <oehrle@cadence.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Seat Upholstery Questions
From: Chris Bullock <bullobc@vtxix.slg.eds.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 15:16:54 -0500
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Gary,

I'm far from a restoration expert, but with the restoration
pamphlet from VB and a complete seat next to you as
an example, you shouldn't have any problems.  I just
dismantled one of my seats and it seems pretty
straightforward.

I can't help with a recommendation on kits as I'm having
to explore options in the UK because my seats are w/o headrests.
I took a beating on some PI specific parts from Rimmer Bros.
so I called Moss Europe this morning and they're sending a
catalogue - I understand shipping might be more tolerable
with them?  Good luck!

Chris Bullock
Colchster, VT

1970 TR6 PI  CP51686 O