Reverend Bradakis

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu
Subject: Reverend Bradakis
From: Martin Libhart <mlibhart@feist.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 08:34:47 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
mjb@cs.utah.edu wrote:

    [SNIP]

> What I'd like is
> for those of you who feel you benefit from whichever of the lists you are on
> to follow suit and drop a check in the mail.  This request assumes, of course,
> you have a few dollars to spare before the onslaught of bills from the past
> holidays hit, and you find the lists worthwhile and you are agreeable to such
> a solicitation.

    [SNIP]

> I'll just say thanks to those of you who send in a donation, and best wishes
> to all in the coming year.
>
> mjb.

Sounds like a good idea to me... but, being owners of little british cars,
shouldn't we at least receive a 'prayer cloth' or something for our tithe,
oops, I
mean donation?

Kidding aside, thanks to Mark for the tremendous service provided!  This list
is an
incredible resource, as I'm sure all will agree!!

(P.S.  Mark, the check's in the mail).

Martin Libhart