Music

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Music
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 14:35:11 -0800
Listers, has anyone heard of the Big-Band "The Spitfires", just saw a C/D
 with a picture of the fighter plane and about 12 guys sitting in front
of it The package says it is the best big band to come along in a long
time. All the music on the C/D was WWII & early 50'S. Anyone interested I
will go back and get more info. Please on the idiot awards my side can
not stand much more, with each new tale I can just put a picture in my
mind and howl, so funny just great laughing at all of this !!!!