"Idiots" aplenty---geniuses, how many?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: "Idiots" aplenty---geniuses, how many?
From: Rikrock <Rikrock@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 22:42:08 EST
New Year Greetings,

It has been very entertaining, and even more comforting, to read all the
stupid car trick stories.  It's good to know that I am not alone.  But I still
can't bring myself to write about the stupid things I have done.  There are
way too many, and each one seems just as dumb as any of the others.

It stands to reason that the more things you try, the greater your chances of
making a mistake.  Or succeeding, in spite of impossible odds. Would anyone
care to relate such a tale of Triumph?

Well, since I have come this far, I will admit that I once cussed out a cop
when he wrote me a ticket.

Then there was that time the engine caught fire during a compression test...

Rich Rock
64 TR4
65 TR4A-IRS
67 TR4A....parts for sale