Re: Triumph Bicycles

To: Richard S Augustine <raugusti@shepards.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph Bicycles
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 11:25:57 -0500 (EST)
Cc: dezn490@wadnr.gov, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Fri, 2 Jan 1998, Richard S Augustine wrote:

> Thanks Andy and Dave for your replys.
>
> Some one had a Triumph bicycle at the Conclave car show here several years
> ago, it was a neat addition to all the cars.  Although I'm not sure how I'd
> get two people and a bicycle to a show in a TR3.

You're welcome, and thanks for reminding me that I really must bring my
Triumph bicycle to Hudson, WI, this coming summer for the VTR Convention.
Since there's a good chance I'll be towing the Hardly Boys RaceSpit 4 on
the old trailer, there ought to be room for a 26" 3-speed girl's bike!

And no comments, fellow VTR members and others, about it being a girl's
bike. It's not my fault that my parents bought me a Rollfast (guess there
weren't any Triumph bikes in the shop at the time)!

--Andy