New Years Day Thrill

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Years Day Thrill
From: jmike@sky.net
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 17:15:28 -0600 (CST)
In Kansas City today, the thermometer outside our front door says 60 degrees!!
Got the Weenie out (60 TR3) and drove it over to the other side of the lake to
visit the family.   Wow! this lake has not heard that wonderful growl in about
8
weeks!  I had the biggest *&^$&^% eating grin on my face since the time I found
out the terrible knock in the rear end was just a loose shock.    Short and
great drive!  Keep the faith babies, Spring is coming!! |:^)

Mike Barron
70 Tr6
60 Tr3