New England Car Clubs

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New England Car Clubs
From: "Ron L'Herault" <lherault@bu.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 16:54:27 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I live in North Attleborough, MA, about 13 mi from Prov., RI and 35 mi from
Boston, MA.  I know Bob Lang, a great guy BTW, and am a member of both New
England Triumphs and British Motorcars of N.E.  Although I am not as active
as I would like to be/should be, would highly recommend joining both clubs.
It gives one a great range of choices as far as events go and doubles the
social posibilities as well.  Great people in both clubs.

Ron