Re: LBC Quiz

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: LBC Quiz
From: "birdy" <p.bird@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 14:50:31 -0000
Think of all the different makes of indy cart and F1 cars and you will
probably find that either the chasis or the engine is made in Britain. We
might not have a booming production car industry but ask us to make one off
and we are well away.

British car marques currently in production. Not neccessarily british owned
anymore :-(

Jaguar (daimler-are they not german?)
Morgan
Rover (was british Leyland)
Tvr
Aston Martin
MG
Lotus
Caterham
Rolls Royce
Bently
AC
Bristol (not sure that they are still going)
Panther
Westfield
Vauxhall (opel with different badges)

I am sure there are one or two more but i cant think of any

birdy