TR7 Spider Edition and GT6 for sale

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "TR8 List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Subject: TR7 Spider Edition and GT6 for sale
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 17:10:52 -0800
As you all know I am selling my TR7 Spider 16v project.

I have also decided to sell the 1970 GT6+ that I just got.  I have decided
to sell it in response to the recent problems with the finishing of the TR7
Sprint.  I am going to buy something in better shape so I have something to
drive during this beautiful weather we are having.  I am currently
convertibleless.  The GT6 needs rockers and floorpans, and a resto.  The
engine is intact and the frame looks great, but the tranny was in the trunk
when I bought it.  Looks like the reverse selector popped out of its slot.
Might be a good Spitfire swap for someone.  If I had the time to do it I
might have done it myself.  I enjoy driving them too much not to have one
running and on the road.  I will sell it for $300.

I am in Central Florida.

John