RE: brake master cyl

To: "'Albert S.O. Luyon 91-19572'" <aluyon@eee.upd.edu.ph>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: brake master cyl
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 13:26:41 -0700
Albert,

I assume the article you are referring to is the one on bench bleeding
the MC (http://www.vtr.org/maintain/brake-bench-bleeding.html).

In any event, your questions are a little over my head. Also, you don't
mention what kind of car you are having the problem with. My article was
written specifically with the TR6 MC in mind (although I am sure it
applies to other cars as well). However, it is nonetheless intended for
a relatively simple brake system from a car built in the 70s (using 50s
and 60s technology).

I will post your question to the triumphs mailing list and perhaps
someone with more knowledge can help you out.

Good luck,

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada