Fuel Injection - TR7

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fuel Injection - TR7
From: Randy Clark <grantura@agate.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 13:12:39 -0500
In my continuing quest to make my TR7 go faster, I've come upon an 81 TR
"fuely!" parts car.   I've found a bit of info on the L-Jetronic FI system,
but not anything about making it be less concerned about fuel economy and
running smooth, and more concerned about  cranking out RPMs.

Does anyone out there know what other cars have this system?

How does one deal with the Lambda sensor when running a header?

Does anyone have direct experiance racing with this system?
Randy Clark
Dresden ME

1959 TR3a
1980 dhc TR7 (My Time Trial Car)
1962 TVR Vintage Racer
1946 Hillegass Midget (TR4 power)
1994 Corrado VR6(fast, but not as fun as a TR!)