Briiliant light bulbs - pun intended

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Briiliant light bulbs - pun intended
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 21:10:19 +1300charset="iso-8859-1"
Folks

I have just replaced the existing halogen 55/60W and 55W Halogen bulbs with
Xenon equivalents as made and sold by Hella - the results are amazing.

These bulbs reputedly give out 30% extra light from the same 55/60W (H4)
and 55W (H1) and are a straight replacement for the existing halogen H4 and
H1 bulbs. They are cheaper than the 100W halogen bulb (which gives the same
light and are safer for the electrical system given the extra power required
to drive the 100W bulbs.

There is a web page that gives some information located at
http://www.hella.co.nz/xenon.htm

No connection, etc... but I strongly recommend them.

David Greed
1979 2500S

Email: greed@wave.co.nz  (Home)
 sys_dwg@cmosaf.telecom.co.nz (Work - AlphaStation)