TR6 frame off or on???

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 frame off or on???
From: "Richard W. Leopold" <rleopold@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 97 19:29:47 -0400
I've reached a stage in my work on a 73 TR6 where I have to make some
decsisons. Do I remove the body from the frame, or just work around it?
Right now the engine and the rest of the drive train are removed, along
with the entire interior, the hood and all four fenders. I'd like to
clean and paint the frame and I may need to replace the driver's side
floor.

What are the pitfalls that I should be aware of if I were to remove the
body? I'm aware of the need to brace the door openings. What terrible and
unexpected things can happen?

TIA,

Richard Leopold
75 TR6 done and drivin'