Re: Triumph bras (Was Blew TVR?)

To: 1- Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Triumph bras (Was Blew TVR?)
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 11:35:24 +0100
Friends,
in Sweden we used to have ads from Triumph International Inc. as (sort
of) a page three girl (We had a female editor back then, it wouldn't
have been politically correct for a male editor...) sporting different
kinds of Triumph bras and other (diminutive) female underwear in our
Club magazine. It all ended when Triumph International Inc. objected
to us getting the Internet URL: triumph.se They objected so stubbornly
so we had to take the second best choice of URL: triumphclub.se
(In the end they didn't use it themselves either, they got their name:
triumph-international.se as URL! So why fight over it?) So still no
one is triumph.se... Anyway, it ended our co-operation and we haven't
heard anything from Triumph International Inc. since.(And of course it
ended our unofficial Club policy of always buying Triumph when buying
something for the missus... Now we only buy Triumph dogs food... And
that's not for the wife! I hope...)
(My personal view on the Triumph bras then was: they look nice, but
what's in them looked nicer, with or without the Triumph... Ingrid and
I have separated since so now my opinion is definitively the other way
around! ;-) )
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg