Spray paint

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spray paint
From: Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 11:25:43 -0500
Cc: TR8 <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Hasd anyone noticed how crappy spray paints are getting with the ozone
safe, reduced VOCs' etc? I started painting TR6 parts with some
plastikote gloss black, and clear coat I have had hanging around for six
years. Got a great finish. Bought some new stuff and have been fighting
it ever since.It either runs or orange peels.Anyone have any tips? I'm
thinking of getting out the old Badger airbrush and starting over with
Centari enamel. Anyone have a number for a good gloss black.?
HAPPY AND TRIUMPHANT THANKSGIVING TO ALL LISTERS .Stu
74 TR6 in bits
80 TR8 patiently awaiting hot cam and Edelbrock manifold