Re: Echange en Francais

To: Andrew Miller <amiller@JetForm.com>
Subject: Re: Echange en Francais
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 02:23:00 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Andrew Miller wrote:

> for Joe Curry,
>  a few key phrases
>
> Je m'appelle Joe Curry  My name is Joe Curry
> J'ai un Spitfire                I have a Spitfire
> Mais, Malheureusement Il n'a pas des portes     But, unfortunately, it has
> no doors
>
> just kidding Joe !

Joe is probably amused. <g> I didn't get a message back out on the
subject of our French-speaking friend's problem before I blitzed the
original message, but I should make this announcement for the list, and
the original poster. I didn't occur to me at first, but I have a writer
working for me who has about twenty years of experience in France
translating technical manuals from French to English and English to
French. If the original poster can understand this message, or have it
translated, I can probably get my employee to translate any technical
questions he may have and repost as needed, in translation.

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph runs, but....