Glove Box Lid TR3A

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Glove Box Lid TR3A
From: "Mark Grafsrtom" <markg4269@toast.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 22:29:09 -0800
I had a question that hopefully someone out there can answer. The glove box
lid that came with the assortment of parts I got when buying my TR3a has a
glossy wood
verneer finish on the front side of the lid. All the pictures I've seen
show the lid to be covered with the same material as the dash. Is this lid
for a different car?....It seems to fit perfectly. Additionally, the lid
attaches to the hinge via a metal plate that covers the back of the lid.
Anybody ever seen one like this? Thanks in advance for any ideas.

markg4269@toast.net