THAR SHE BLOWS....(compressor, pt 3)

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: THAR SHE BLOWS....(compressor, pt 3)
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 08:50:29 -0800
Ahoy mateys,

        Through careful scientific process, ie: eliminating one problem at a
time,
we have come to the conclusion that:

        The stupid pressure switch is messed up ! (note fancy science like
terminology)

        Bypassing the pressure switch allows the compressor to continue to run
as
it was designed to do.  I am hoping I can get a replacement pressure switch at
my
nearby compressor service shop, where I got my pulley.

        Thanks for all the advice and input....youz guys are great.

Soon to be pneumatically inclined,

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA