Where's Joe

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Where's Joe
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 22:35:18 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I've only been on this list for about a month now and haven't contributed
anything worthwhile but I've always enjoyed Joe Curry's comments and
observations. A few days ago someone posted some comments relative to Joe's
very active participation and since then Joe has disappeared. I want to
believe that the comments weren't meant to be malicious or personal but
since then Joe  hasn't posted a single comment. Come back Joe... do you have
doors yet????? or lights.... will you ever get your daughter to ride in your
Spit again.... these and other issues need closure.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD