TR in Storage

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR in Storage
From: gkoftx@juno.com (George [Juno] Killinger)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 21:50:11 EST

I've got a 72 TR-6 on blocks and in a garage.  Its been that way for
about 2 years and will probable stay that way for another year or so.
Before putting her up on blocks, I filled the gas tank, added a gas
stabilizer, squirted oil in each cylinder, and made sure all the fluids
were top offed.  The battery's been removed and the top is down.

Short of re-starting the car, any suggestions on what I should do to/for
the car while it's in storage.  i e. spin the wheels, etc.

I know, I know, the best thing I could do would be to take her out and
give her a good run!   I would love to do just that, but it's just not
going to happen right now.

Thanks,

George Killinger
72 TR-6