Re: Auto Forum

To: "Bob" <rlmcneit@cpis.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Auto Forum
From: "Terry W. Geiger" <tgeiger@HiWAAY.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 19:56:29 -0800
Bob,

The Auto Forum is located in Florence, Alabama.  The owner is Jim
Pennington.  I've dealt with him on several occasions and have found him to
be honest, very knowledgable and pricing is always reasonable.  Jim has
been working on British cars for over 20 years and worked for one of the
Triumph dealerships in Pensacola, Florida.  Jim is the former owner of the
Auto forum in Chicago and sold that business to come back home to raise his
family in the South.

Jim tends to specialize in transmission, engine and differential rebuilds
for the British makes.  He's especially heavy into TR6 transmissions and
keeps a good supply of parts for these cruchboxes.

Here's Jim's email, address and phone:

The Auto Form
502 S. Cherry St.
Florence, AL 35630