Re: houston's oilers & NFL Owners In General - Tried to tie in LBC Conte

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: houston's oilers & NFL Owners In General - Tried to tie in LBC Content
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 07:33:28 -0500
Maybe we could do a bit of human bowling:

We line up Bud Adams, Al Davis, Art Model, and any other of your favorite NFL
team owners, and run them over with a '65 1300.

I`ll volunteer the car (except it has a '75 Spit engine in it now) since it's
not mine.

Or do you want to use our 60 Buick?

I must be off....

Bruce "don't watch Pro Ball - they don't need the money and you can find other
forms of entertainment, like work on your car" Clough