Re: Are we really that stupid?

To: Tim Tucker <ttucker@mail.tds.net>
Subject: Re: Are we really that stupid?
From: Chip Mautz <cmautz@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 09:11:30 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 04:28 PM 11/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>They're just trying to sell blue colored water, I'll bet the "32 degrees" was
>in small print.
>They hoping your're in too big of a hurry to read.  Some folks are.

I bought some pink stuff at the Auto Parts store, a year ago.  It's
supposed to cut through dirt and grime better - made by the RainX people, I
believe?

I've never used it, but will let you know when I do fill up how it works.
It was pretty cheap, so I'm not counting on much.

Heck, it might only protect to 40 degrees, for all I know!  :P

Chip

Chip Mautz
Greenbrier & Russel
Atlanta, Ga

"Life is too short to drive boring cars"