''74 Spitfire for Sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: ''74 Spitfire for Sale
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 13:24:24 -0500 (EST)
 Gang -- I've been "babysitting" my son's '74 Spit for the last two years.
 It
 has had some mechanical work done during that time.  He has decided to sell
 it.

  Details-
    1) engine was rebuilt about 3years ago. - runs fine.
    2) Transmission needs a rebuild
    3) Body needs work (rockers, floorboards, dented bonnet)
    4) Hydraulics in good shape, rebuilt MC's (both)
    5) Brakes OK
    6) Convertible top (hood) fair shape
    7)  Interior needs replacement
    8)  Frame - little rust no damage

  Will sell whole  or parts - you come get.  My thoughts are that this car
would require investing several thousand dollars for a total restoration but
is a good parts car as is.

  Location is west of Jacksonville, Florida.