My compressor, my mentor, my head

To: "'Dan Masters'" <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: My compressor, my mentor, my head
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 21:17:46 -0800
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Listers, Dan, Joe, Jim.....etcetera, etcetera

        You see timmy, its like this.....if you ask enough questions to the
wisest of
minds, a plethora of possibilities shall arise.  Most often you will get the
answer you seek,
often those queried will take a modicum of pity on the great unwashed, such as
myself.
This pity will show through the tailoring of answers to your queries in a
fashion designed to
allay your worst fears if not to give you hope.

        I have learned WAYYYY more than i wanted to re: single phase v.3 phase
and its
availability (or lack thereof).  For this I am eternally grateful....for the
headache that came with it
....well.  I have also learned to give ALL the information available when
asking questions.  Surely
if I had stated to my electircal guru Mr. Masters, the keeper of the spark,
that my compressor motor
CLEARLY said 3 phase....well he surely would not have gone off on the possible
ways and circuitry
schemes.  Thanks once again Dan.

And thank you all......

(crawling back into my torch lit cave, trying to get kids to turn pulley
on compressor enough to build up a little pressure in the tank)

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA