Re: Spitfire Steering Wheels

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire Steering Wheels
From: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 18:08:51 -0800
I have a 77 Spit w/ a nice wheel that measures 13" on the outside. A week
or so ago, while ordering a new dash from Prestige (as mentioned in recent
dash postings), I also decided to order a wood steering wheel to replace
mine (it'll be 14 inches or so). I'll probably be looking to sell my
existing one (with center hub w/ Triumph logo) when the new one comes. But
that may be at least a month or so. It seems hard to find one smaller than
14". Let me know if you'd be interested in my current one (after suffering
through the delay in getting my new one).

BTW -- Randy at Prestige said that his current supply of California Walnut
is the nicest he has seen in MANY years. So anyone thinking of ordering a
dash may want to make a decision soon!

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire