Re: Drivers

Subject: Re: Drivers
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 14:01:03 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
And the cops seem to think it's more important to stop the speeders than
deal with the idiots in the passing lane.  I'm particularly referring to
the ones who think when they set the cruise control, they don't need to
touch the accelerator for the rest of the trip and pass people with
marginally different speeds instead of speeding up to get by them faster.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN