FW: TR-6 for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: TR-6 for sale
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 15:26:58 -0600
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client mothost.mot.com, sender Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com )
Listers,
   The Hill Country Triumph Club recently recieved this e-mail. I know
nothing about the car other than what is written. Anybody looking for a low
mileage car?
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
71 Spitfire MKIV FK9365L
Austin, TX
http://www.exact.com/~gt6mk3
http://www.exact.com/~HCTC

__
To: Ceraldi-ERC004 Richard
From: LAB1204@aol.com@INTERNET on Sun, Nov 2, 1997 10:47 PM
Subject: TR-6 for sale

Dear Hill Country Triumph Club,
We have a 1976 TR-6 that we would like to sell as soon as possible.  It is
Tahiti Blue with a silver accent stripe.  It has a factory hard top,
original
Michelin Red Lines, original rag top and tonneau cover all in very good
shape.  It has only 36,000 miles. We will consider any reasonable offer and
will deliver to the Austin area if so desired.  Please call us if you know
of
anyone that might be interested or give them our phone number or e-mail
address.  Our phone is 956-421-4309. Thank you!
David and Louise Batot