Re: Must temporarily excuse myself from the list

To: "Pete & Aprille Chadwell" <dynamic@transport.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Must temporarily excuse myself from the list
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 14:42:23 -0500charset="us-ascii"
Pete,
Most email software allows you to filter incoming messages based on user
defined criteria. For example: I'm using Microsoft IE 4.0 and Outlook
Express Email. I've set up an inbox folder called Triumph and a "filter"
that screens incoming mail based on address. If it sees anything addressed
to triumphs@autox.team.net or the word Triumph in the subject line it places
the mail in the Triumph folder. This way all Triumph related mail is kept
separate from my other mail.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6