Re: Right turn / roundabouts

To: dstauffa@csc.com
Subject: Re: Right turn / roundabouts
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 13:15:43 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 4 Nov 1997 dstauffa@csc.com wrote:

> Spot on!!!  I lived in England & Australia for several years.  One of the
> sheer pleasures of driving there are the roundabouts!!!  I hated it when I

 I'll say it's a sheer pleasure!!!  In the Spit you can get past Loads of
slow traffic by putting it up the inside at a roundabout! The ability to
keep the speed up in an LBC is excellent!
Also a large circular section of road in which you have to be given way
to is perfect for trying out those tail-slide practices....

Johnny  ('77 spit back soon!)