Re: Dashboard

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Dashboard
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 11:47:22 -0800
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hi Bob...

Amongst my varios trades... I've been a carpenter for the film industry
for a number of years... and...

I've owned TR 4A's since 1977....

I'm one of those working on making a new dash from scratch... and I've
made a template... for routing etc...

I can speak from some experience....

IF YOUR DASHBOARD is in good shape, except for the veneer... then
laminate it with a new hardwood...  It's easy... it will look
beautiful...

It's very rewarding to make one from scratch... but... if you don't need
to... use that energy on some other area of the car... I'm sure you can
find something!!!

Just my 2 cents...

Justin
J.M.Wagner Sales, Ltd.