Re: My Triumph just get's no respect....

To: John Peacock <pearesto@totcon.com>
Subject: Re: My Triumph just get's no respect....
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 17:59:32 -0800
Cc: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
When I owned a '79 white, coupe TR 7 in the mid to late '80's...living
in Dallas Texas and, later, Sarasota, Florida...  No matter where I was,
if the car valeted. they would park it RIGHT IN FRONT, by the door...
WITHOUT FAIL... without a word from me.... sometimes at the expense of
having to park some guy's Mercedes, BMW, etc. in another lot, etc.

The car was treated by all as a total exotic...  sold it for $1800.00 in
Sarasota, Florida.  (In case you're on here.) Funny.