Triumph Sport 6

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph Sport 6
From: "Forrest W. Bridges" <fbridges@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 07:54:20 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
 Everyone,

My wife and friends are trying to convience me to take on a ground up on a
63' Sport 6 (her car).  I am not planning to begin this project until I
finish my Spitfire.  The car was given to me but that is not to impressive.
The bonnet and chassis look good but I can say that for the rest of the car.
I am the second owner of the automobile and I would hate to see another
Triumph die.  My records indicate that only 679 Sport 6 were ever made.  Is
anyone on this list own one?  Should I try to attemp to restore or strip?
If I restore I will need new doors, back half of a tub and trunk lid (plus
all new interior, top and plenty of outher stuff).

Forrest W. Bridges
Alabama Forestry Association
555 Alabama Street
Montgomery, AL 36104