GT6 and Spit parts

To: "TR8 List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: GT6 and Spit parts
From: "John Peacock" <pearesto@totcon.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 23:13:24 -0800
To all

I do not know if anyone might be interested but I have been to a local
salvage yard and they had 2 GT6s and about 4 Spitfires.  One GT6 had a
complete engine with Z.S. carbs(maybe will indicate a year range)  They are
both pretty rough, as are the Spits, but if anyone needs any of these parts
let me know and I will get you a price.  The completeness of all of the
cars varies.

John Peacock
80 TR8
80 TR7 Spider 16v project

PS as you can see I do not own a Spit or GT6, just thought I would pass on
the info.

 Sorry Joe I did not get the VINs. If I go back I will try to.