Re Tr3's + TR4's

To: "'TR List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re Tr3's + TR4's
From: Tom Leake <tomleake@enol.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 16:13:56 -0700
This is quite late but that's what you get on digest.
> So can you drop a TR-4 body onto a TR-4A Live Axle chassis?

If I remember correctly (no guarantee of that!), the TR4 and TR4A body
mounting points are the same.  Could be wrong.

I've seen a TR4 body on a TR4-A IRS chassis, so apparantly it can be done.

TRUE
In fact this they did this at the factory just to see how the (almost
insignifacant) changes in the body would look.  Neil Revington owns on of the
prototypes which is exactly a TR4A body on the TR4 chassis.

Tom Leake