Re: Ohio smog

To: Brent Martin <b_martin@lifesci.lscf.ucsb.edu>
Subject: Re: Ohio smog
From: Dean Paige <ecopaige@metro.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:56:42 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brent Martin wrote:

> I have lucked upon a solution to the California smog laws....I'm leaving
> the state. I would like to hear from Triumph owners in Ohio on smog and
> inspection requirements. I'll be moving my 77 spitfire to Toledo next month.
>
> thanks, brent

God Brent..... from Santa Barbara to Ohio. Lord have mercy... my worst
nightmares in my 20+ years in CA (12 in SB) involved my waking up back in
the midwest in a snowstorm. Thankfully when I really did awake I was
still in the state I was born for, not in, and it was only a dream. I
can't offer advice only my sincere condolences. I think I'd be
contempalting suicide in your place.

Deano