Re: air filters

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Subject: Re: air filters
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com`>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:17:43 -0500
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Peter Zaborski wrote:

> TRF has a sale on now where the filters are $4 US each. Anyone know if
> the TRF filters are Fram brand? ISTR they may be Unipart instead. I am
> just trying to decide if I should pay the premium for the local Fram
> filters or wait for the TRF ones.

The TRF filters are Unipart (or at least were in May when
I received a pair.)

--ken
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org

PS:  Peter, if you haven't been getting my private mail
(I've sent three so far), look at the following URL for
the TR6 Diff Mount Template (a MS Word link at the bottom)
http://www.vtr.org/maintain/diff-mounts.html

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Sanders, PTP2-A001          |