Re: Vertical Link

Subject: Re: Vertical Link
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 11:11:16 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Joe,
        I'd say it depends on how the car's been driven.  When I bought
mine three years ago, it had apparently been driven over potholes and
bumps, because the left wishbone was completely broken through.  I assume
this is the part to which you're referring.  I don't know how to test it,
but you may want to be aware that it could break, but I don't know what
damage that'll do to the rest of the car, or if it'll affect the handling.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN