Re:Books wanted

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re:Books wanted
From: "Dave Rupert"<Dave_Rupert@codl.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 97 14:31:23 -0500
     My PERSONAL feeling is that Haynes manuals should be reserved for
     wiping up oil spills.  This is because they make absolutely no mention
     of using jointing compound on the TR4 rear oil seal, among other
     things.  If you can still get a Bentley Workshop Manual, I feel they
     are worth the price.  Bentley goes into much greater detail, and you
     don't run into comments like, "this operation can only be done by an
     authorized Triumph service agent, so we won't even bother to tell you
     how to do it.  Foolish mortal.".  I think TRF carries Bentley.

     David Rupert
     1967 TR4A
     1980 TR7