RE: BL Badge Question

To: "'trummel@caa.army.mil'" <trummel@caa.army.mil>
Subject: RE: BL Badge Question
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 10:11:35 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Reid,

My car is later than yours and has the badges (pretty sure they are
original, I've owned it for 16 years).

I don't have the measurements handy right now, if you need them and can
wait a few days I can get them.

As for sources, I have no idea who has the best ones but The Roadster
Factory usually has the most accurate replacement parts. Of course their
prices often reflect that but sometimes it is just worth it. And these
badges cannot be that expensive.

Good luck with your TR6!

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)