Re: Spitfire

To: wkilleff@moccasun.utc.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire
From: Lftlesl@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:16:52 -0400 (EDT)
Bill and list-
Giving yourself a couple of years to find a car is a good start. I have been
looking for a TR3B for about three years, and finally found what I want (it
has not been delivered yet, but I hope to be asking the list for restoration
assistance in the VERY NEAR future!) My suggestions are: Monitor this list
closely - cars pop up here all the time. Join your local TR club, they will
have leads. Read Hemmings, Old Car Trader, etc. (I found mine in Hemmings).
The VTR list is good, and so is the Special Car Journal online classifieds.
Be patient, wait for the right car at the right price, and it will come.
Les Landon