Mityvac or Easybleed (ATTN: SAAB owners)

To: mdfatsi@erols.com
Subject: Mityvac or Easybleed (ATTN: SAAB owners)
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 16:55:37 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Mike,

>I know this issue has been discussed but I am still wondering which
>device is better- Mityvac or Easybleed. I am considering buying one or
>the other, but I am unsure which one works best.

I did this survey thru the list a few months ago.  Mityvac won out by a 2 to
1 margin, so I bought it.  It works well, but consider getting it through
J.C. Whitney, the cheapest source around.

I think either will work well, they are just slightly different devices.

My SAAB, with ABS, is supposed to get a brake and clutch bleeding every
other year, so I'll be using it a lot.  Hey SAAB OWNERS,  I hope you're
doing it too.  The ABS pump is $2,300.  No, I didn't have to replace mine.

Jack