TR-6 clutch slave vendor?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-6 clutch slave vendor?
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik.quackenbush@scala.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 14:18:37 -0400
OK, I the clutch slave cylinder on my TR-6 just went out on me so I ordered
a new one. The old cylinder was a Girling and the new one a Lockheed. What
was standard? If I order a rebuild kit for the old one is it likely to fit
the Girling? The Girling has different threads on it and was attached to
the nylon pipe with an adapter; the Lockheed fit correctly.

Question two, how long is the push-rod that goes from the slave cylinder to
the clutch lever supposed to be? The one I pulled from the Girling appears
to be too short to work with the Lockheed cylinder...

-Erik
--
Erik Quackenbush N3ZVC, IC Engineering Manager, Scala R & D
1-610-363-3343 mailto:erik.quackenbush@scala.com http://www.scala.com