Re: spit wire wheels

To: lewis mckillop <lsmc@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: spit wire wheels
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 16:15:39 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
lewis mckillop wrote:

>     sorry, did'nt read all the mail on wire wheels befor i sent that
> last message. I would still like a rough est. on a set of "good" used
> wire wheels.
> thanks,
> lew 63 spit

Lewis,
I must agree with a previous response.  I think the terms Good and
Used are mutually exclusive when describing wire wheels.

But have I got a deal for you.  I have a set of 4 Aluminum wheels I
took off a 75 Spit I'll part with for a reasonable price.  They are the
type that try to look like wires with the mesh insides.

Let me know if you are interested.

Joe Curry