Re: Font Problems?

To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Font Problems?
From: "Bryce Mack" <bmack@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:32:25 -0700charset="x-user-defined"
Cc: "healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
 I have found similar problems. I am using IE-4 with Outlook Express and it
seems it wants to send everything out in Rich Text Format (HTML) if I reset
it to Plain Text it show up immediatly if I don't it seems to come in as a
forward or not at all. If I hit reply as I have just done it formats the
output in Plain Text and therefore will go up right away.
I am forwarding a copy of this to the healey list as well for their
comebacks.
But I think this is the problem we are experiencing????
Bryce Mack
'65 BJ-8
'57 TR-3 Smallmouth