Re: Porsche

To: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: Porsche
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 15:06:59 +0100 (BST)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Tue, 14 Oct 1997, SUCHAK wrote:

> Oh, what short memories we have...
>
> Ummm, WW2?  Remember that?!?!  When we glorious yanks stepped in and
> bailed you guys out!  I mean jeez, what about the Lend Lease Act?!?!
> Without us you guys would've been goose-stepping around instead of
> building what are arguably the coolest little cars in the world!

The battle of Britain had already been won! Remember when that captain of
american industry decided NOT to provide th U.K with engines < I refer to
Uncle (arsehole) Henry> coz he didn't think it was worthwhile , cheers
for that one!! anyway we had Rolls engines so it was better in the end
anyway.
I think we ended up saving the 'stang by selling you rolls engines,
hows that for irony, a 'stang with a brit engine!

Tra for now, Johnny