Re: Charlie Brown: Bf 109 (No LBC Content)<34431D43.E304D3C9@pdq.net>

To: Zink <zink@pdq.net>
Subject: Re: Charlie Brown: Bf 109 (No LBC Content)<34431D43.E304D3C9@pdq.net>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 08:51:44 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: David Lee <DJFLee@classic.msn.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>David Lee wrote:
>>
>> It may be a while before you have the chance to read this.
>> Commiserations
>> Charlie, that was a beautiful and historic plane. She will be missed
>> by
>> enthusiasts everywhere.
>>
>> Drop me a line when you get the chance.
>>
>> Dave Lee
>> Kinloss
>> Scotland
>> 1955 TR2
>Ditto, Charlie
>Larry Zink
>1964 Spitfire4
>Houston

I saw a piccy of it in a paper yesterday sitting upside down in a field, didn't
look beyond a resto so hopefully they'll put it back together, probably won't
be airworthy, but it was it's last flight anyway wasn't it.

And on a lighter note, Thrust SSC broke the sound barrier yesterday(officially),
unfortunately it didn't do the 2 runs within the hour so it isn't officially a
world land speed record yet!!!

Cheerio

Rich