Re: Nolan's turbo spit

To: curry@wolfenet.com
Subject: Re: Nolan's turbo spit
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 00:22:22 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Aaah, it's not that bad.  Nothing an afternoon with the blow gun
wouldn't take care of.  Besides, my neighbors are good enough to
tolerate my storage of various parts cars and projects in waiting, so I
try to force them to reckon with my hobby as little as possible..

Like your neighbors, I'll be rather glad when this is done as well.  I'm
still cleaning sand out of my ears.

John

Come see us on the Web!
http://www.jacksonville.se.mediaone.net/~suchak/home.htm